Bubba’s Q Boneless Rib Salad April 20 2017
Lighten up your spring menu with this deliciously fresh Bubba’s rib salad! As summer is coming closer, many of us are looking to lighten up our meals and get ready for the warm weather. Take advantage of the seasons freshest items layered in this loaded green salad.
For Bar-B-Q lovers like us, this rib salad is the perfect mix of light and hearty. Since vegetables are a super low calorie food, you can eat as many as you want without adding on the fat, carbs, and unnecessary sugars. Packed with lean protein from our delicious Boneless Ribs and dense nutrients from the veggies, this salad is bound to keep you full all day long.
Bubba’s Q Boneless Rib Salad
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 rack of Bubba’s Boneless Ribs
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- ¼ cup sliced carrots
- 1 large tomato (sliced)
- lemon and lime wedges (or dressing of your choice)
- Cook Bubba’s Boneless Ribs according to the package directions.
- Assemble your salad. Chop & clean your lettuce and place it in to a big bowl.
- Next, chop up your cucumber, carrots, and tomato. Place them into your salad and mix it up.
- Lastly, chop up your Bubba’s Boneless ribs and place them on top of your salad.
- Squeeze lemon & lime wedges over top in place of dressing.