Bubba’s Q Easter Sliders April 03 2017
Looking for the perfect appetizer for your Easter brunch? These Bubba’s Boneless Sliders are perfect! Holidays can be tough when it comes to preparing meals that the whole family will love. Many times, we find that it’s best to go with classics that you know will win. We’ve got the perfect suggestion: our Bubba’s Boneless Sliders. These sliders have our world famous Boneless Ribs sandwiched between brioche buns with coleslaw on top. Can you say YUM?
Bubba’s Boneless Sliders
- A rack of Bubba’s Boneless Ribs
- Brioche buns
- Additions: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, etc.
- Cook your Bubba’s Boneless Ribs according to the package directions (make sure to add our world-famous Bubba’s Bar-B-Q sauce to the ribs!)
- Cut your ribs in to small squares and assemble them onto the brioche buns.
- Add more Bubba’s Bar-B-Q sauce if desired to the top of the ribs.
- Top that with coleslaw, close your bun, then face plant!
We hope that these sliders are the perfect addition to your Easter brunch and that you enjoy the day with your family!