Check out the first-ever episode of the Bubba & Bo Cooking Show, available now! Click here.
Like what you saw? Check out the recipes from the video below:
1 Pork Shoulder (Bone-In, 6-8 lbs)
1/2 Cup of Salt
1/4 Cup of Sugar
2 Tbs. Grammaw Knows Black Pepper
1 Tbs. Cumin
2 Tsp. Paprika
2 Packets of Sazon
1. Mix dry ingredients together, then rub pork shoulder. When done, wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. The following day, remove wrap from pork and sprinkle/rub with remaining dry ingredients.
3. Smoke or bake (on a baking sheet covered in foil) at 250°F for 4 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 140-160F.
4. If smoking, let rest for 30 minutes, then finish in the oven at 250°F for 4 additional hours (or until internal temperature is reached)
5. Serve and enjoy!
Loaded Baked Potato
2 Large Baked Potatoes
1 Cup of Cheese (Sharp Cheddar or Colby Blend)
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Tbs. Butter
2 Tbs. Grammaw Knows Citrus Sea Salt
1 Bottle Bubbas's Q Barbecue Sauce
Chives or Green Onions to Garnish
Sour Cream as Desired
Foil Sheets to Wrap Potatoes
1. Wash and clean potatoes. Pat dry.
2. Set each potato onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Rub olive oil on potatoes, then sprinkle with sea salt.
3. Cover potatoes in foil, then place on a baking sheet and cook at 450°F for 45 minutes.
4. Remove from oven. Cut a slit into the top-middle of each potato to create an opening. Add butter and cheese, then put back in oven for an additional 5-7 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with Pulled Pork (from first recipe) if desired. Garnish with barbecue sauce, sour cream and chives.
6. Serve and enjoy!