The Bubba & Bo Cooking Show: Episode 2 December 21 2020
Check out the second episode of the Bubba & Bo Cooking Show, available now! Click here.
Like what you saw? Check out the recipes from the video below:
Bubba's Favorite Ham & Glaze
1 Tbs. Whole Cloves, Mixed Throughout the Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Turn ham on the cut side on a rack. Cover with foil loosely for 40 minutes.
3. Use toothpicks to garnish ham with whole slices of pineapple.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Bubba & Bo's Baked Mac 'n Cheese
8 oz. Macaroni Noodles, Cooked and Drained
3 Cups Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
2 Cups Milk
1. Layer noodles in casserole dish (the deeper, the better for more layers).
2. Top later of noodles with shredded cheese, then add another layer.
3. Top second layer with velveeta cheese, then add another layer.
4. Top third layer with shredded cheese.
7. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
Seasoned Green Beans
1 lb. Fresh Green Beans
3 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 Tbs. Dry Tarragon
1/2 Medium Onion, Diced Fine
1. Place olive oil in a saucepan and heat on medium-high heat. Saute onions and garlic.
2. Add green beans and turn up the heat to stir fry on high for 5-7 minutes. Add chicken broth until the green beans soften.
3. Add tarragon and toss well, so you cover beans with all ingredients. Add ponzu, cover and set aside.
4. Serve & enjoy!