Fully Cooked BBQ Pulled Beef $ 49.99
These pulled beef portions are slow cooked, then smothered in the south's most famous sauce. It's barbequed meat at it's most tender and delicious. In other words, cooked to perfection! Available in 4 - 1 lb. portions.
Fully Cooked, Just Heat & Eat! Thaw before reheating!
1) Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 250 deg F. Remove from pouch and place in oven safe pan or dish and re-heat for 8-10 minutes to internal temp. of 165 deg F.
2) Stove-top: Place sealed pouch in saucepan of warm water over Medium Low for 8-10 minutes until heated to 165 deg F. Do not let water boil. Remove package from saucepan and carefully cut open pouch and serve. Or remove from pouch and reheat in saute pan over Medium Low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Microwave: Place defrosted 1 lb. package on or in a microwave safe container. If keeping in bag, puncture the bag at the top in two places. Microwave for 3 minutes on high until internal temp. of 165 deg F. Remove from microwave, carefully remove from packaging and take caution to steam released.
Ingredients: Pulled beef (Beef, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Seasoning (Blend of Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, and Spice Extractives), BBQ Sauce (Water, Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Molasses, Vinegar, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Smoke Flavor, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Black Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ground White Pepper, Ground Red Pepper, Soluble Cloves, Ground Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper). ALLERGENS: SOY
Serving Size: 2 oz (56g)
Servings Per Container: 32
- FREE SHIPPING - on all continental United States (lower 48) orders over $99
- $14.95 Flat Rate Shipping on all continental United States (lower 48) orders under $99
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to ship. Note: Depending on your delivery area, orders may arrive early.
- Signatures not required for delivery
- Please refer to your UPS tracking number for actual delivery date. This is located in the Order Shipment Confirmation email you receive when your order ships.