Bubba's Black Angus Beef Brisket Craft Burger $ 39.99
Our handmade-style Black Angus Brisket Craft Burger is big, bold and hearty—just like its creator, Al “Bubba” Baker. Made with 100-percent Black Angus beef brisket for just the right ratio of fat and flavor, it’s a juicy, beefy patty that will make your next burger night the best ever.
Available in (12) or (24) 5 oz. Portions
Each burger comes individually vacuum sealed for convenience.
Brisket Craft Burger
Preparation Method: Can be cooked from frozen or thawed state. Cook to at least 165°F internal temperature or until all pink is gone from the interior and from any juices.
Grill or Broil: Grill or Broil for 5-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reads 165°F.
Pan Fry: Preheat a small amount of cooking oil in non-stick pan over medium heat. Add burgers, pan fry for 6-8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Ingredients: Black Angus Beef
- FREE SHIPPING - on all continental United States (lower 48) orders over $149.99
- $14.95 Flat Rate Shipping on all continental United States (lower 48) orders under $149.99
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to ship. Note: Depending on your delivery area, orders may arrive early.
- Signatures not required for delivery
- Please refer to your UPS tracking number for actual delivery date. This is located in the Order Shipment Confirmation email you receive when your order ships.
- Bubba’s Southern Slaw Salad May 09, 2017
- Bubba’s Q Boneless Rib Salad April 20, 2017
- Bubba’s Q Easter Sliders April 03, 2017
- Essential Bar-B-Q Grilling Tips March 24, 2017
- 5 Best Alcohol & Bar-B-Q Pairings March 08, 2017
- Bubba’s BBQ Chili February 27, 2017
- Meat-a-Palooza Giveaway November 03, 2016
- Ultimate BBQ Giveaway September 22, 2016
- Shark Tank’s Blog for Bubba Q Boneless Baby Back Ribs December 04, 2013
- If ‘Shark Tank’ rewards Al ‘Bubba’ Baker with a backer, it’ll be a win as sweet as his barbecue sauce December 04, 2013
- Bubba’s-Q in Avon to be on ABC’s Shark Tank December 02, 2013